Today, ministry and congregational life holds more uncertainty and more complexity than ever before. Ministers and congregational leaders must be authentic, positive and confident in their interaction with people and in their leadership. One of the best tools available to support clergy and lay leaders is professional coaching.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment…This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.” (www.coachfederation.org)
Our philosophy of coaching:
- We believe every leader is the expert in his or her life and work.
- We believe every client/person can be creative, resourceful and whole.
- We believe when a leader is being fully who they are called and invited to be in their work and in their lives, they find a greater sense of accomplishment and purpose in who they are professionally and personally.
- We believe when a leader is living and working within this authenticity and wholeness, they will find healthier boundaries, a more positive perspective, and the space to thrive.
We partner individuals—solo pastors, senior pastors, staff pastors, chaplains, missionaries, denominational staff, lay leaders, etc.,—with trained, skilled, experienced coaches who will assist them to
- Discover, clarify, and articulate what they want to achieve
- Be more aware of self—resources and challenges
- Develop creative solutions and strategies
- Authentically be who they are
- Create plans to reach goals.
There are options for creating the coaching session that will work best for you. The most common options are:
- One on one coaching by phone
- One on one coaching in person
- Small group coaching by phone
For more information contact us.